Friday, July 25, 2008

Hoochie Mama Prom Dress

I was looking through some old Styldash files, and I found this:

http://www.styledash.com/2008/05/12/how-skimpy-is-too-skimpy-for-a-prom-dress/

Do you remember the girl from Houston who wore the skimpy sarong as a prom dress? When the school (rightly) tried to put her out, she refused to go. In the ensuing scene, the police were called.

This may sound like a thing that got out of hand; but let's look at this another way. That outfit was worn for a reaction; and she got a BIG reaction. This really counts as a success. The night in jail was just more than she bargained for.

Now, to bring this thing down to Earth: we have to dress appropriately for the occasion. If you look at my clothing line, you will find some conservative items, and most that are not! There is a place for everything.

Even among the outrageous things I offer, I do draw the line. There are some things that I just simply don't want to sell to anyone, because some things are not appropriate anywhere.

2 comments:

Maria lopez said...

Nice post.I like these post. Thanks for sharing on this post.

sexy prom dresses

Anonymous said...

Choosing the perfect Prom Dress Near Me can be tricky and overwhelming at first. The options seem endless, and it’s hard to know what is the best option for your body type. Since I work for a company that specializes in prom dresses (Jovani & JVN), we have lots of experience in the process of helping teenage girls find ‘the one.’ The best way to locate the perfect prom dress is as follows: